Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Squelettique is Back!



IM BACK!

As some may know I am an art student and recently have been working on my undergrad degree! Well I finally have balanced life back in order and felt the need to show my blog some love again. You can see new craft projects varying in mediums every month.


This project is a start to an altered jewelry box! 
I'm decorating it completely in Graphic 45 papers.



Another Graphic 45 project. This started out as a collage for a clock but then I decided that it would be gorgeous as a card. So here it is a fussy cut card made from Graphic 45 paper.

Look back to the blog early next month for new projects and maybe a turorial!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittany! Loving looking at all the awesome makes you have made! The mermaid is gorgeous I do love mermaids :) Nan xx

    ReplyDelete